Rs 519 / KG
|Packaging Type||PP Bag and Box|
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Shelf Life||8 Months|
Piperine is commercially available. If desired, it may be extracted from black pepper using dichloromethane.
The amount of piperine varies from 1-2% in long pepper, to 5-9% in the white and the black peppers of commerce.
Further, it may be prepared by treating the solvent-free residue from an alcoholic extract of black pepper, with a solution of sodium hydroxide to remove resin (said to contain chavicine, an isomer of piperine) and solution of the washed, insoluble residue in warm alcohol,from which the alkaloid crystallizes on cooling.
1. It has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. It has the function of losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
3. It has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. It has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. It has the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
About the Company
We “Navnath Spices Pvt Ltd”, established in the year ‘2011’. With an extensive experience of many years, we are engaged in Manufacturer and Wholesale Trader of a comprehensive range of all type of Indian Spices, Dehydrated Food Product and Seasonings Masala which helps us in serving our clients with the right quality raw material for making onion powder & flakes as per there exact requirements.
Since, we are dealing in Agro Products, we pay especial attention to the quality of our products and separate the damaged fruits, crooked and bent fruits or vegetables and worm infected fruits in our quality check process. Our commitment to provide quality range of products in affordable prices, has helped us to form tie-ups with more than 5 standard manufacturing facilities on license basis. For the convenience of our clients, we also provide effective packaging and logistic facilities on our range of products. The high standards of quality we have maintained, have helped us to gain a strong foothold in domestic markets.
Under the guidance of our mentor, Mr. Gaurav Jagtap, we have carved a niche for ourselves in this competitive filed. Their extensive experience and in-depth domain knowledge has helped us to garner a spread out clientele across the world.